The last 15 Minutes of Infamy for 2019 will be on November 20 at the *Green Olive Room on Skinner Street (next to the Old City Station Pub). The evening will feature:
Host: Ian Cognitō with guests:
- Port Alberni stand-up comedian and author, Paul Alexander
- Cowichan Valley storyteller, Mary Gavan
- Ladysmith storyteller, Rachel Muller
- Nanaimo dramatist Joe Bembridge (aka Miss Ellen Q)
- Qualicum Beach songwriter, Mick Sherlock
See attached poster for more details, or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/15MinutesofInfamy/
Feel free to forward this email to any and all.
* The Green Olive offers a full-service menu, which includes appies, mains, and a wide-range of beverages. You can come as early as 6:30 to place your order and to get a good spot. Please support our venue sponsor with your appetite(s)!!!